Friday, March 2, 2018

Best Value on Multi-Color Screen Printing Machine


If you’re looking for the best value on a multi-color screen printing machine, check out the versatility of the Model Super ROI by Systematic Automation.  This is a 1 to 6 color screen printing machine that offers a total turn key printing solution with optional flame pretreatment, screen printing and UV curing.   

The Model Super ROI supports high volume continuous operation with a simple to operate design.  The linear conveyor transport moves your cylindrical products throughout the entire process beginning with the optional pretreatment application.  Performing a flame treatment onto plastics or other surfaces prior to printing is necessary to enhance the adhesion of inks and coatings.  Plastic is a nonporous surface, which makes it difficult to absorb inks.  Flame treatment alters the molecular structure to allow inks and coatings to stick to the surface.   

Products are then moved directly into the printing process with the option of printing 1 to 6 colors on a wide variety of products including glassware, bottles, mugs and cups.  While exiting the conveyor your products receive a quick UV curing process, sealing in the inks and instantly drying any coating and adhesive surface with powerful UV radiation for long lasting, durable products.   

Versatile 6 Color Screen Printing Machine Supports High Volume 

The Model Super ROI by Systematic Automation is the most versatile, reliable and durable multi-color automatic screen printing machine available.  With a simple to operate design including Allen-Bradley Servo technology, the Super ROI is low-maintenance with no complex computerized control boards resulting in low maintenance. 

Experienced Screen Printing Machine Manufacturer 

Systematic Automation has over thirty years of experience in designing, engineering, manufacturing and installing the most technologically advanced screen printing machines, vacuum tables, flame treatment and UV curing systems.  We are committed to continual improvement with ongoing research and development contributing to proprietary technology and patented equipment.  Systematic Automation is your one stop shop for automated printing, curing or vacuum table requirements. 

All our machines are manufactured in the United States and tested rigorously for high performance prior to shipping.  Systematic Automation provides ongoing service and support, and customized printing solutions.  Contact us today for proven solutions with the most technologically advanced multi-color screen printing machines available.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete